It's official, summer is here! The sun is shining, the days are longer, and moods become cheerier. Who doesn't love spending summer days at the beach with a good book?! If you're looking for some book inspiration, Reese Witherspoon has a book club, Hello Sunshine. You can find each months book selection at Barnes & Noble with the Reese's Book Club emblem on the front cover. I recently finished & loved The Proposal by Jasmine Guillory. Great choice, Reese!
Long beach days = more reason for prepping and protecting your skin. Here are my summer essentials!
1. Mia Prima Sonic Facial Cleansing Brush || Even though this has a higher price tag, it's the best purchase I've made in a LONG time. It's much better than washing your face with your handså because you're getting a deeper clean. You'll immediately feel the difference and after a week, my skin was cleared up. I swear by this product for everyone. Check back for soon for a more in depth post about this summer essential.
2. LANEIGE Lip Glowy Balm || Lip Sleeping Mask || I'm still not sure how to pronounce the brand's name, but I love this lip duo. The sleeping mask is amazing for before bed while the smaller one is great for on the go. Both have such a nice shine and slight tint that make protecting your lips this summer so much easier.
3. Brooklyn & Bailey Lash Next Door Mascara || I'm pleasantly surprised with how much I adore this mascara. It was made by a set of twin Youtubers! I loved their lashes and said why not? It's waterproof and won't flake after a long day. Plus, it makes my lashes longer than other mascaras. This is on the summer essentials list because sometimes, a little mascara is all you need to feel ready for the day.
4. St. Tropez Tanning Kit || The St. Tropez kit comes with a gradual tan lotion, bronzing mousse, and applicator mitt. I will be posting a self tanning routine later on, but for now this is my favorite self tanner. You get more for your dollar with this kit. After doing my research, I found that this was an overall fan fave and for good reason. You get the darkest for the longest period of time. Most importantly, it's not streaky.
5. Clear American — Available at Walmart || This summer, my goal was to start liking seltzer and sparkling water. Turns out, it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. I normally don't like carbonation, but Clear American isn't too strong. I LOVE the peach flavor.
If there's anything in particular you'd like to see, leave a comment